Taking advantage of new technology, the SkiFit team will be hosting a live SkiFit session on live broadcasting app Periscope this November.
Skiers and snowboarders who are serious about getting fit for their snowsports holiday can tune in on Tuesday 17 November at 19.00 GMT (20.00 CEST) and enjoy the 30 minute SkiFit LIVE class with Neil Maclean-Martin from the Clinique du Sport in Chamonix, France. Skiers in California, Colorado or Canada can even join in on their lunch-breaks!
Neil has been running hugely successful SkiFit classes in Chamonix for three years, and last year fronted our new video-based app and online training programme, SkiFit. This is your chance to join a live SkiFit session with Neil in his clinic in Chamonix.
How to tune in to SkiFit LIVE in three easy steps:
- Download the Periscope app and sign up via your Twitter account
- Follow BeFitApps in the Periscope app by searching for them in the “people” tab
- Watch out for a link to SkiFit LIVE on BeFitApps Twitter as soon as the broadcast starts
- Watch and join in to SkiFit LIVE on Tuesday 17 November at 19.00 GMT
- Make sure you have got your water and towel to hand!
- Why we injure ourselves skiing and how to avoid the dangers - November 15, 2016
- 5 ways to become a stronger skier - November 1, 2016
- Improve your cycling performance by knowing the science - July 18, 2016