Is this you? You may have heard us discuss our ‘core’ a number of times in many of our articles and fitness apps. Perhaps with your physiotherapist, in Pilates, your Yoga class, or at your local running club. It is a hot topic, with good reason. But what is it? We all know that it is good for our balance and stability but what actually is it? Classically in the past when people used to refer to your ‘core’ they were referring to your rectus Continue reading →
Recent posts from BeFitApps
- Bridging The Gap
- Mental Wellbeing – A Podcast
- Life As An International Mountain Leader (Podcast)
- Time to get ‘Sit Fit’
- Be Fit Apps’ Top 10 Lockdown Recommendations
- Bike Training, Why it’s not all about the bike!
- What is my core and where can I find It?
- Pilates Vs Yoga
- The spring transition from ski boots to trainers
- Leaving your Ski Fitness to the last minute!